Thursday, June 14, 2012

Making changes

So after talking with my former MIL and a good friend of mine I have decided to start the weight watchers program. I have never done it before but have heard nothing but good things. My goal is to lose 20 pounds (maybe more will follow but that's my initial goal). I'm really hoping that by following a plan that doesn't force me to completely deprive myself will help to teach me how to make lifestyle changes, and learn to eat better. The exercise part is not hard for me because I already walk pretty much everyday but I plan on adding some strength training exercises as well. I have to say I'm both excited and nervous. For now I'm starting with a commitment to myself that I will do it for 3 months and hopefully lose the full 20 pounds in the process :-)

I. Can. Do. This.

No comments:

Post a Comment