Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Decent day today :)

I didn't do a whole lot today but overall it was a pretty good day.  I went to the bank this morning to get a cashiers check to pay my rent (DECEMBERS....eeek).  It was so nice to have that off my back.  Once I handed them the check however, all I could think about was how the hell I was going to pay January's rent! which is due in 2 days.  When I was in the office, I spoke to the apartment manager and let her know I had been laid off.  She seemed like she was somewhat understanding and I think they'll work with me.  Trouble is.....I have no income! hopefully I'll hear from unemployment soon. 


After the bank I just came home and chilled.  I picked up my apartment a little, took a nice hot shower and laid on the couch for a few hours.  It was nice to lay there and atleast know that my rent and electric were paid (both I've been struggling to pay for a while lol). I hate to say that I've gotten to this horrible financial state....but I have.  I'm staying positive though, I know something will work out and I'll be ok.  Today I finally sort of realized that.


Later on in the day I went over to Kirk's to have dinner with him and Pam.  That was nice because its always good to see Kirk and Pam! I watched TV with Kirk for a little bit and snuggled.  I have to say he is by far the BEST damn snuggler there is out there.  I could lay with him forever I swear.  I feel very safe when I'm with him and possibly the only time I feel relaxed.  I'm starting to really adore that man.  He drives me MORE than batty sometimes but he means the world to me and I know with every ounce of my being that he is one of the good ones and I'm not letting him go.  We mesh well together and he makes me smile so I'm going with it.


Incase you all missed it.....yes.....I'm dating my former brother in law, Brett's twin.  Honestly it just happened, there was no prethought or intention on either of our parts.  We have always been close because him and Brett were inseperable.  I can't explain it totally but it makes sense to me.  I know in my heart that Brett would be ok with it because he would want both of us to be happy.  The only opinions that truly matter to me are Bretts and my mother in law's.  Pam is completley ok with it, she honestly supports it which is really nice. It is what it is and it's my decision :)


One bad thing did happen when I got home though.  I fell outside while attempting to take the trash out.  I had 2 bags of trash and was trying to walk....(key word trying) and the next thing I knew I was all spralled out with garbage everywhere.  I scraped and twisted my bad knee but I feel ok right now so I don't think I did any more harm, hopefully.


To end this blog I'd like to say that I have falled in best friend love with Lisa Kuhn! that girl fricking cracks me up and is always there to make me smile.  I'm so gald I met her in school and honestly could not do any of this without her.  I'm not kissing ass just because I know she'll read this...I really adore that girl! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yeah right! Get right up there! lol. No seriously I have fallen in best friend love with you too :) New Years is gonna rock! Just for you "Want to put your _____ in my ____" Sensored a bit but thats just for us! Quote of 2010 by Lisa Kuhn. LMAO! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO! I will seriously never forget that!

    ReplyDelete